Breakfast Tacos (Culturally Confused)
These Breakfast Tacos are definitely culturally confused what with using Fiesta Scrambled Tofu, Sweet Potato Fries, sriracha sauce, and sauerkraut!!! The meal sounds a bit crazy, but do you trust me? These tacos are well worth it! If you already have the sweet potato fries and scrambled tofu prepared then it will only take a few minutes to prepare. Dig out the forgotten contents of your refrigerator (sriracha and sauerkraut) and whip up these bad boys for Mother's Day! Tacos up!
Recipe adopted from: Southwest Breakfast Tacos Another Tofu Recipe: Za’atar Scrambled Tofu
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 (15oz) can of black beans
- 1 c sauerkraut
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha sauce, or to taste
- fiesta scrambled tofu
- sweet potato fries
- ketchup, optional
- Prepare fiesta scrambled tofu and sweet potato fries, set aside.
- Heat corn tortillas on the stove or in the oven.
- Fill corn tortillas with 1/3 cup scrambled tofu, 1/4 cup black beans, add 1-2 tablespoons of sauerkraut, and drizzle each taco with a bit of sriracha sauce over the top.
- Serve hot with sweet potato fries, fresh fruit, and ketchup.
7 Replies to “Breakfast Tacos”
Love it! Could you get a Pinterest button?! That would be awesome! 🙂
oh that is a great request… i’m not totally sure how to do that but i’ll look into it. 😉
my daughter helped me with mine, so I can’t remember how to do it! 🙁
oh that is a nice resource to have! 🙂
Nothing better than a culture clash on the plate! Looks delicious 🙂