Hot Fruit Soup
Adopted from: www.irunonnutrition.com
- 1/2 c water
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 c frozen pineapple
- 2 c frozen peaches
- 2 large apples, chopped
- 1-2 c frozen strawberries (optional)
- 1-2 c frozen blueberries (optional)
- 2 bananas, sliced (optional)
- 1 block silken tofu
- 1 1/2 banana
- 2 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Tofu cream: Blend tofu, banana, dates, and lemon juice together until smooth. Store in the fridge.
- In a large sauce pan combine frozen fruit, cinnamon and water (except blueberries).
- Wash and chop apples and add to sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until fruit is soft (about 8-10 minutes) and warm.
- Scoop into bowls.
- Add blueberries and/or bananas (if using) and give it a quick stir.
- Top fruit soup with 30 minute Honey Granola and tofu cream.
3 Replies to “Hot Fruit Soup”