Potato Zoodle Bean Salad
You can do so many things with these zoodles! One night last week I dumped everything from the fridge onto the countertop. I assessed the ingredients and made this salad for dinner. This hardy dinner salad filled us up. All you need to do is mix whatever you got with a great sauce and you are basically in business!
Recipe adopted from:
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 pound zucchini (and/or yellow squash)
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2-3 c pinto beans
- 1/3 c tahini mayo (WITH Smoked Paprika)
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1/3 c dill pickles, chopped
- 1-3 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 c pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds
- If you have a spiralizer then you can use it and get the job done quickly. If you don’t then you can easily use a vegetable peeler to make long thin strips with your zucchini and carrots, set aside.
- Wash and bake, boil, or microwave potatoes. Let the potatoes sit until they are cool enough to handle. Chop into bite sized pieces, set aside.
- Make a batch of tahini mayo, set aside.
- Wash and slice cherry tomatoes, set aside.
- Chop pickles.
- Mix everything together, chill for several hours, or serve immediately.
3 Replies to “Potato Zoodle Bean Salad”
Helpful information. Lucky me I found your website unintentionally, and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn’t took place earlier! I bookmarked it.
You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really one thing that I believe I’d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very extensive for me. I am taking a look forward in your subsequent submit, I’ll try to get the cling of it!
It got me to eat zucchini! That’s saying something.