Potato Zoodle Bean Salad
You can do so many things with these zoodles! One night last week I dumped everything from the fridge onto the countertop. I assessed the ingredients and made this salad for dinner. This hardy dinner salad filled us up. All you need to do is mix whatever you got with a great sauce and you are basically in business!
- If you have a spiralizer then you can use it and get the job done quickly. If you don’t then you can easily use a vegetable peeler to make long thin strips with your zucchini and carrots, set aside.
- Wash and bake, boil, or microwave potatoes. Let the potatoes sit until they are cool enough to handle. Chop into bite sized pieces, set aside.
- Make a batch of tahini mayo, set aside.
- Wash and slice cherry tomatoes, set aside.
- Chop pickles.
- Mix everything together, chill for several hours, or serve immediately.